All students (grades K to 12) except those enrolled in our remote school (AMRLS) return to school online on January 4 with contact from their teacher, and full learning online on Tuesday, January 5. AMRLS students begin learning on Monday as usual.
Monday, January 4:
- Devices will be handed out by the school to those who requested to borrow one. If you have questions about borrowing a device, please call the school office beginning Monday.
- Teachers/support staff will reach out to students to outline details for online learning.
- Regular day of instruction for remote learning (AMRLS) students.
Tuesday, January 5:
- Regular instruction begins.
- Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each day.
Elementary students (grades K to 8) return to class in person on Monday, January 11 (this includes 7/8 students who attend 7-12 schools), and secondary students (grades 9 to 12) return on Monday, January 25.
For full details and more information please visit https://www.amdsb.ca/apps/